4 Places to be Found by a RecruiterAugust 17, 2016
How to Know When It’s Time to Let GoSeptember 1, 2016
The use of assessments to strengthen and add rigor to the hiring process has skyrocketed in recent years as the “big data” wave has washed over all that is, and all that has been, traditional HR. However, there is a goldmine of value in using assessment data beyond hiring and job fit.
- Performance management and coaching.People perform better when they have crystal clarity about not only WHAT to do, but HOW to do it. The Predictive Index® system includes a Job Analytic tool that our clients use to benchmark the behavioral competencies for success in every position in their company. This clarity, then, is used to inform training, coaching and drive a culture of personal accountability where individuals understand very specifically how they need to behave in order to succeed and prosper.
- Career development and mentoringPeople perform better when they are encouraged to leverage their personality strengths in their work as opposed to shoring up their weaknesses. Our clients use the Predictive Index® behavioral assessment to match mentors to mentees and provide meaningful insight into people’s inherent motivations and strongest behavioral drivers. This insight dramatically improves the connection and communication between leaders trying to empower their employees to progress and develop in their careers.
- Team building
Personality diversity is important for high performance teams. It’s also a major source of conflict and frustration. We recommend the use of behavioral and emotional intelligence assessments to help team members understand personality differences and effectively manage communication, conflict and work flow under stress.
- Identifying high potentials and succession planningYou can’t develop or hire what you can’t define. We advise our clients to use the Job Analytic tool in the Predictive Index® system to define the behavioral and cognitive demands for key leadership roles in the organization. Only then can they effectively evaluate existing talent, identify talent gaps, plan recruitment strategies and create a training and development plan for high potentials.
- Executive coachingThe hardest person for any of us to manage is ourselves. Assessment data create catalytic self-awareness about how one’s behavior and emotions impact their results. Only when leaders are armed with this level of self-awareness, can they make conscious choices about how to behave in various situations and how to most effectively engage others. The Predictive Index® coupled with the EQ-i 2.0 assessment provides a particularly insightful foundation for executive development.
- Sales performanceRevenue is the oxygen every organization breathes. Sales leadership should analyze personality, sales skills data and performance trends to understand the type of people who excel in sales roles and to inform targeted coaching.
ADVISA has 30 years of experience helping organizations use assessment data to drive performance and engagement. We leverage the following tools in our work with clients:
- Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™
- Predictive Index Learning Indicator™ Cognitive Assessment
- EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Selling Skills Assessment Tool™
- 360 Assessments