When Should You Consider Outsourcing HR or Recruiting?December 14, 2022
Podcast: [Rebroadcast] FMLA: A Practical Approach to Leave ManagementJanuary 2, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss collaboration in the workplace with social psychologist Deb Mashek.
- What collaboration is and why it’s important to do well in the workplace
- What’s at stake and why collaboration is so difficult
- How to move collaborative relationships from collabor(h)ate to collaborGREAT
- How collaborative relationships, tools, processes, and culture fit together
- Deb’s most recent JoyPowered® moment at work
Emily is Purple Ink’s Director of Marketing. She enjoys being able to exercise both her creative side and her analytical side, and as a Learner, loves helping to create new services and tactics and discovering the best ways to share them with the community.