5 Ways to Keep Employees Engaged During the WinterJanuary 25, 2023
DEIB Corner: Building a Better Workplace for Black EmployeesFebruary 6, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss generational diversity at work with coach/speaker Lindsay Boccardo.
- What’s different with Gen Z compared to Millennials
- What employers are doing to continue to evolve with the needs of newer employees
- What organizations can do to retain more seasoned leaders
- How coaching skills help bring generationally diverse teams together
- How Lindsay’s perspective has changed regarding generations at work, culture, and employee engagement
- What people do in this area that sucks the joy out of work
Emily is Purple Ink’s Director of Marketing. She enjoys being able to exercise both her creative side and her analytical side, and as a Learner, loves helping to create new services and tactics and discovering the best ways to share them with the community.