Signs of Substance Abuse in the Workplace: How to Help Struggling EmployeesMarch 22, 2023
Are You Slow to Fire?March 30, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss patient advocacy with Lauren Winans, CEO and Principal HR Consultant for Next Level Benefits.
- What patient advocacy is and how it shows up in daily life
- Why it’s important for employees to advocate for themselves in healthcare situations
- What employers can do to support advocacy and enhance its impact
- Outcomes that can be achieved through effective championing of patient advocacy
- Lauren’s advice for creating more joy at work
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked about balancing the HR workload. In the news, we discuss a survey about perceptions of office buzzwords.
Emily is Purple Ink’s Director of Marketing. She enjoys being able to exercise both her creative side and her analytical side, and as a Learner, loves helping to create new services and tactics and discovering the best ways to share them with the community.