Video: How Does Outsourced Recruiting Work?May 4, 2023
Mentoring: Your Organization’s Golden TicketMay 17, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss organizational growth with consultant and coach Diane Brown.
- The primary types of business growth
- The stages of business growth
- How Diane defines organizational growth
- What “hitting a ceiling” as an organization means
- Strategies leaders can use to break through a ceiling
- How these concepts apply at a team or individual level
- The best place to start
- Diane’s last JoyPowered moment at work
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked about tips to help coworkers who may not be as extroverted be more open to collaboration. In the news, a recent survey found that 40% of U.S. workers report that their job has had a negative impact on their mental health.
Emily is Purple Ink’s Director of Marketing. She enjoys being able to exercise both her creative side and her analytical side, and as a Learner, loves helping to create new services and tactics and discovering the best ways to share them with the community.