Video: What’s Unique About Nonprofit Recruiting?May 19, 2023
Benefits vs. NeedsMay 31, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss finding the right job for you with experts Peggy Hogan, Kurt Schoch, and Deb Kuhn.
- How often people struggle to figure out what their next job should be
- Where to start when trying to decide on your next right job
- How to approach your resume, networking, and job search when you don’t know exactly what kind of job you want
- Mistakes people make when changing jobs
- Resources for looking for your right job
- Why you might want to use an assessment if you’re not sure what job is right for you
- Which assessments are the most useful as you try to find your right job
- How assessments can help you ensure you can use your gifts and talents and feel fulfilled in a role
- Why leadership teams value having internal career coaching
- Pitfalls to avoid if you’re considering offering internal career coaching to your employees
- How employers can support internal career progression
- Challenges in helping internal employees determine the right next job for them
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked how to make sure those being investigated understand the importance of being truthful. In the news, the Wall Street Journal recently shared five new benefits and perks to consider.