How to Use AI and Technology to Improve Your Recruiting SuccessAugust 9, 2023
Video: What Happens After an HR Assessment?August 17, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss current legal trends and upcoming legislation with employment attorney Gina Carrillo.
- Upcoming legislation that will affect HR/employees
- Current legal trends by state
- Helping organizations embrace changing laws when they would rather not
- Differences between compliance in small companies and big companies
- Resources and tools for keeping up with changes to state and federal employment laws
- Gina’s suggestions for HR and business leaders regarding employment law
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked about gaining HR experience when managers aren’t willing to train or give additional work. In the news, the EEOC has stepped up efforts to protect older workers.