Performance Management Plays a Key Role in Employee EngagementDecember 1, 2023
Video: Tips from a Career Coach – Save and Review the Job DescriptionDecember 6, 2023
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss the latest JoyPowered® book with JoDee’s co-author, Christine Burrows.
- What JoyPowered® means
- What drove JoDee to start and keep writing
- What was different about writing this book
- What makes JoDee and Christine experts on networking
- Why they wanted to write the book and who it’s for
- What’s unique about JoyPowered® networking
- Why internal networking is important
- Advice for people looking to hone their networking skills
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked how a small business should begin implementing all the employment laws that apply to them. In the news, Preply surveyed Americans working full-time jobs across the country to find out what experiences we all share.