Bridging the Gap: A Strategic Approach to Evaluating and Addressing Skills Gaps in the New YearFebruary 7, 2024
Podcast: What the Childcare Crisis Means for Recruiting and Retention (with Anna Rasco)February 26, 2024
In this episode, JoDee and Susan discuss fulfilling work with career coach Peggy Hogan.
- What purpose in work is and how you might find it
- What passion in work is and how you might find it
- Why there’s pressure for people to find passion in their careers and why that might be a problem
- Why it might be a bad idea to follow your passion
- How to learn about careers that might be a good fit
- Marcus Buckingham’s “Love and Work”
- How to discover where your interests might lie and what tasks you might enjoy
In this episode’s listener question, we’re asked about the best forms of virtual communication. In the news, 16% of US workers identify as having one or more invisible disabilities.