Simba CurtisOctober 29, 2018
Linda ComerfordJuly 25, 2019
Strategic | Maximizer | Futuristic | Developer | Individualization
Kim is the Vice President of Coaching and Consulting Services at Purple Ink. Her passion is providing HR solutions to clients by helping them build their HR infrastructure through technology, compliance, and people.
More about Kim:
- Held and consulted in several corporate HR leadership positions in non-profit, manufacturing, healthcare, broadcast, insurance, and government
- Enjoys mentoring up-and-coming professionals by sharing her knowledge and passion for HR and people development
- Has extensive hands-on experience leading HR initiatives including coaching, engagement, policy design, compensation analysis, performance management, recruiting, compliance, HRIS implementations, HR workflow development, training and development, and benefit administration
- Proud Greyhound (she’s a University of Indianapolis grad)
- Legacy Leader for Pass the Torch for Women
- Enjoys traveling and is a lifelong learner
- Loves spending time with her family and friends
Emily is Purple Ink’s Director of Marketing. She enjoys being able to exercise both her creative side and her analytical side, and as a Learner, loves helping to create new services and tactics and discovering the best ways to share them with the community.