Stacy RuminerOctober 29, 2018
Timber CurtisOctober 29, 2018
Woo | Significance | Individualization | Positivity | Maximizer
Susan White is an Executive Collaborator with Purple Ink. She is passionate about offering knowledge across business disciplines, insights into team dynamics, and experience in problem-solving that enhances clients’ leadership effectiveness.
More about Susan:
- 30+ years as a Senior Vice President & Human Resource Executive at JP Morgan Chase
- Consults with executives in a variety of industries, government entities, and not-for-profits
- Graduate of Indiana University (Go Hoosiers!)
- SHRM Faculty Member
- Trustee for Christ the King Catholic Parish
- Volunteers for Newfields and the United Way Human Services Professional Renewal Committee
- Spreads the word about embracing joy at work as co-host of The JoyPowered® Workspace Podcast
- Co-author of The JoyPowered® Team
- Enjoys reading fiction, exercise walking, swimming, and traveling
- Can’t visit her grandchildren often enough!
Click Here to Learn More About How Susan Uses Her Strengths