Individual Career Coaching
Is the job hunt getting you down? Do you feel like your applications are going to a black hole? Are you getting interviews but never the job? Maybe you haven’t done this in 10 years and you aren’t sure where or how to start.
On-call career coaching means you can call an expert for answers to your questions. We walk by your side with an experienced recruiter’s eye, coaching and encouraging you on your journey.
Individual Career Coaching Packages
$375 JoyPowered Job Jump Start
Kick-start your career search with help and encouragement from an expert career coach.
- Initial strategy call
- The JoyPowered Job Hunter's Toolkit
- Résumé revamp/revision
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn strategy and feedback on your profile
- Pro tips and tactics for applying to jobs, networking, marketing your personal brand, following up with recruiters
- Links to resources to keep you sharp and motivated
- Check-ins for accountability and direction
- Interview coaching session (phone or Skype)
- On-call career coaching for 60 days
$350 Measure Your Motivations
Discover what drives you by taking the Strong Interest Inventory OR the CliftonStrengths Assessment, and discuss your results with an expert.
Option 1: Strong Interest Inventory
You’ll take the Strong Interest Inventory, a widely used and respected career planning assessment, and have a counseling session with a certified assessment interpreter to analyze what kinds of positions or activities might fit your unique interests and personality styles.
Option 2: CliftonStrengths
You’ll take the CliftonStrengths Assessment, a respected tool developed by Gallup researchers that is widely used in businesses and organizations around the world, and have a coaching session with a CliftonStrengths coach to understand your Signature Strengths and how to leverage them personally, professionally, and during your job search.