- This event has passed.
Culturally Inclusive Benefits: Understanding What Your Workforce Wants and How to Communicate It
September 11 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
As employers become more mindful of the cultural diversity within our teams, we understand that many people want and need different things to feel included and embraced. A large part of company culture can be labeled as benefits, but that includes a number of considerations including physical workspace and amenities, healthcare and insurance benefits, professional development opportunities, and personal support like employee resource groups.
In this session, learn from leaders in our community who can give some food for thought on a holistic view of company benefits and the perspectives of cultural communities like people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ professionals, global community members, and more. Through this panel we aim to:
- Consider the preferences of different cultural communities.
- Learn about best practices for building inclusive benefits packages.
- Explore cost-effective strategies to embrace all of your team members in your work environment.
- Discuss effective ways to communicate the full scope of benefits that your company has to offer.
- Erin Brothers (moderator), Director of Recruitment and Consulting Services for Purple Ink and Diversity and Inclusion Director for Indy SHRM
- Brooke Salazar, JD, HR Consultant for Apex Benefits
- Tiffany Hanson, Outreach and Engagement Manager for LUNA Language Services and Director of Marketing and Communications for Indy Pride
- Danielle Vetter, Global Diversity and Inclusion Leader for Cummins
Lunch Sponsor: Apex Benefits