SHRM Seminar: Conflict Management: Enhancing Your Business Relationships
April 26$925 – $1200
Acquire the necessary confidence to facilitate a conflict discussion in this seminar led by Purple Ink Collaborator Susan Tinder White. Learn how to assess and manage workplace conflict while fostering an environment conducive to effective discussions. Measure your own perceptions of conflict, and learn how to identify sources of conflict and recognize early warning signs of destructive conflict in order to develop positive alternatives.
– Assess your individual methods of managing conflict.
– Identify the various styles with which others handle conflict.
– Identify the sources and warning signs of potential conflict.
– Execute methods for successful conflict resolution, coach others to manage conflicts effectively, and facilitate conflict discussions.
– Discover how to create a culture of effective conflict management by understanding the nature and causes of workplace conflict.