Just think about what goals you could accomplish if you used your strengths instead of worrying about your weaknesses. Research shows that we do our best work and are the most joyful when we align our work with our strengths. Purple Ink's JoyPowered® Leadership training program allows current and aspiring business leaders to grow their leadership skills while learning about how to maximize their individual strengths.
Utilizing the CliftonStrengths® assessment, designed to help you discover your natural ways of working and your strengths, professionals in this program will meet virtually once a month with JoyPowered® experts to discuss relevant topics, network with other leaders, and get advice on everyday leadership challenges. The series consists of six interactive sessions AND two individual, one-on-one coaching sessions that take a deep dive into key components of successful leadership development.
This is a six month program that will meet virtually via Zoom.
In addition to six training sessions, members of the program will receive:
- Two one-hour individual coaching sessions
- The CliftonStrengths® assessment
- A free signed copy of The JoyPowered® Organization
- Certification as a JoyPowered® Leader
- 20% off JoyPowered® merchandise
You can join the program for just $1,850!
The JoyPowered® Leadership program was a great opportunity to meet leaders from other organizations and hear their point of view and how their company is handling the different issues that leaders face.
JoyPowered® Leadership is a comprehensive professional development program. Whether you are an aspiring leader or experienced leader, you will learn more about yourself and how others work. In addition, you’ll be enlightened with tips to be more effective in the workplace.
The JoyPowered® Leadership program allowed me to open up to other professionals and learn how to become a better leader through effective listening skills, tips on delegating, providing meaningful feedback and so much more! I would highly recommend!
The JoyPowered® Leadership program provided tools and techniques to tackle difficult, yet critical workplace topics. I enjoyed the different perspectives and experiences my cohorts shared, and the expanded network this program has provided.
Throughout the duration of the program, I felt that the Purple Ink team was highly organized and professional in their communications and classroom sessions, and proved highly adaptable when we went from a classroom to virtual environment practically overnight. In addition to the relevant discussion topics, the content was presented in a way that was engaging and thought-provoking. I liked that we were supplied with materials and supplemental information prior to and after each class to help us synthesize and utilize the information we learned, and so that introverts like me could think about the topic beforehand and feel more comfortable participating in the classroom discussion.
Attending the JoyPowered® Leadership class was very enjoyable and beneficial. The best part about the class was being able to bounce ideas off other professionals and understand how they handled different situations. Listening to other individuals speak about their experiences, you realize you aren’t alone.
As a new professional, it was very helpful to hear and learn from my peers' experiences in the class. This gave me new perspectives on how to handle situations that I may encounter in the future.
Participating in the program was a good reminder of how much there (still!) is to learn about different topics and that everyone has a different perspective. Being in HR for the last five years and participating in different employer affinity groups led me to believe I had a pretty good idea of what Diversity & Inclusion meant, but I realized during our D&I session that there were several unconscious biases and alternative perspectives I hadn't considered. Given the state our society is in and our responsibility as a community to further our inclusion efforts and educate ourselves about those different than us, I thought that session was particularly pertinent and am grateful for what I learned about myself because of it.
As a participant in the JoyPowered® Leadership Development program, my experience with the program was very positive. The program topics were relevant and applicable, which allowed all participants, regardless of industry or company size, to contribute to the learnings and conversation. The program provided a good mix of self-development and professional development. The program was a great opportunity to meet and network with fellow professionals and learn best practices from each other, as well as work through current challenges in our individual workplaces.
- September 8, 2022
- October 13, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- December 8, 2022
- January 12, 2023
- February 9, 2023
- Discover your strengths through the CliftonStrengths® profile
- Learn how to apply your unique mix of strengths to achieve goals and stay JoyPowered®
- Develop the capacity to become a more conscious leader who can lead with purpose, motivate your team, and create positive change
- Explore successful leadership approaches to help you define your own style
- Learn and understand how to craft a vision, build alignment around that vision, and how to champion execution
- Understand how to inspire others and effectively lead change
- Discuss how to leverage time management skills that lead to goal achievement
- Learn what it means to delegate, why it is important, and how to delegate effectively
- Examine the art of leading effective meetings
- Understand the fundamentals of conflict resolution and learn how to harness the power of positive conflict
- Discuss tools to effectively solve problems
- Explore dialogue skills that help you hold crucial conversations
- Examine how to use empathy to improve your emotional intelligence
- Learn the importance of managing and interpreting emotions to increase workplace wellbeing and productivity
- Gain actionable insight regarding diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging so your team can thrive
- Learn the skills and strategies necessary to improve your coaching relationships
- Explore techniques for providing feedforward information
- Prepare a leadership development plan that helps prepare you for your leadership journey