Management Essentials Training Series
Let Purple Ink lead your management development efforts with an interactive training series! Our Management Essentials series consists of six interactive sessions based upon proven, best-practice management techniques and methods that will equip managers with the necessary skills to lead great teams.
The series utilizes the DiSC assessment, a behavior assessment tool based on the DiSC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston that centers on four different behavioral traits: dominance, influence, steadiness, and compliance/contentiousness. The DiSC model provides a common language that can be used to help individuals better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors in relating and working with others. This tool will be a foundational element to support all components of the training.
This is a six month program that will meet virtually via Zoom on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
In addition to six training sessions, members of the program will receive:
- The DiSC assessment
- A copy of The JoyPowered® Organization
- A certificate of completion
- 20% off in The JoyPowered® Shop
You can join the program for just $1,350!
- March 23, 2022
- April 27, 2022
- May 25, 2022
- June 22, 2022
- July 27, 2022
- August 24, 2022
- Use the DiSC assessment to explore individual management styles
- Learn how to focus on items you can influence versus those you cannot as a manager
- Identify strategies for most effectively interacting and communicating with your team
- Identify key components of the interviewing process including cultural fit
- Learn and apply behavior-based interviewing techniques using the STAR model
- Discuss and learn onboarding techniques to drive employee engagement
- Discuss a model for creating a results-driven environment
- Define your expectations for employees; understand employee expectations
- Discover how to influence accountability within your team through goal setting and by following core values/behaviors
- Learn and practice a performance improvement process to resolve your most challenging employee performance situations
- Explore and learn techniques used to create belonging and how to apply them; discuss workplace allies and empathy
- Learn actionable strategies to promote belonging in the workplace
- Learn and apply the key components of successful teams
- Apply the DiSC model to improve team dynamics and relations
- Identify and work through common team challenges