The Power of Connections: Career Coaching and Networking for Success
Research shows that the majority of jobs are found through a personal connection. You never know who might know someone who could get you that next great position, so building your network is crucial.
Purple Ink's six-week virtual career search networking series will help you expand your network, keep you on track, and offer support and ideas to help you conduct a more successful search.
The sessions will be virtual and interactive, via Zoom. Participants are encouraged (but not required) to have their cameras on to make “face-to-face” connections.
For the first 15 minutes, we'll share tips and tricks around an aspect of career searching, then we'll spend the rest of the session in group discussion and networking.
Certified Professional Career Coach Peggy Hogan will be there to facilitate each session and to answer any questions you have about your job search.Here's what you can expect:
- Strategies for landing a job
- Advice from a Certified Professional Career Coach and Résumé Writer with over 20 years of experience as a recruiter
- An opportunity to expand your network
- Tips for a stronger interview presence
- A small group forum to meet, brainstorm, multiply your opportunities, practice with other job seekers, and gain support in a virtual and confidential format
- Relevant information regarding today's employment market and best practices, tips, and techniques from a recruiter's perspective
We know that in many cases, confidentiality is very important in your job search. If it’s a concern for you, please reach out to Peggy at email@example.com for suggestions on how to participate while maintaining your confidentiality.
If you miss a few sessions, don't worry - we'll have recordings available, and new joiners can jump on Zoom 15 minutes before the session starts for a quick catchup.
You can join the program for just $150!
- August 16, 2023
- August 23, 2023
- August 30, 2023
- September 6, 2023
- September 13, 2023
- September 20, 2023
- Honing Your Elevator Pitch
- Networking 101
- Résumé Dos and Don'ts
- LinkedIn and Social Media
- Interviewing Skills
- Salary Negotiation