People First Strategic Leadership Series
What keeps certain companies standing strong year after year, while others fall away? While many factors contribute to a company's longevity, the presence—or absence—of caring and compassionate leaders plays a particularly critical role. The future of business requires organizations to adopt a people-first view of leadership. Purple Ink's People-First Strategic Leadership training program allows current and aspiring business leaders to grow their leadership skills while learning about how to maximize their individual strengths.
Utilizing the CliftonStrengths® assessment, designed to help you discover your natural ways of working and your strengths, professionals in this program will meet virtually once a month with leadership experts to discuss relevant topics, network with other leaders, and get advice on everyday leadership challenges. The series consists of six interactive sessions AND two individual, one-on-one coaching sessions that take a deep dive into key components of successful leadership development.
This is a six month program that will meet virtually via Zoom.
In addition to six training sessions, members of the program will receive:
- Two one-hour individual coaching sessions
- The CliftonStrengths® assessment
- A free signed copy of The JoyPowered® Organization
- A certificate of completion
- 20% off JoyPowered® merchandise
You can join the program for just $1,850!
- February 9, 2023
- March 9, 2023
- April 13, 2023
- May 11, 2023
- June 8, 2023
- July 13, 2023
- Discover your strengths through the CliftonStrengths® profile
- Learn how to apply your unique mix of strengths to achieve goals and stay JoyPowered®
- Develop the capacity to become a more conscious leader who can lead with purpose, motivate your team, and create positive change
- Explore successful leadership approaches to help you define your own style
- Learn and understand how to craft a vision, build alignment around that vision, and how to champion execution
- Understand how to inspire others and effectively lead change
- Align the work of your team with the goals of the organization to achieve desirable results
- Focus how you will address work and the efforts of others by successfully managing time, prioritizing tasks, and effectively delegating responsibilities
- Understand the fundamentals of conflict resolution and learn how to harness the power of positive conflict
- Discuss tools to effectively solve problems and explore dialogue skills that help you hold crucial conversations
- Learn the importance of managing and interpreting emotions to increase workplace wellbeing and productivity
- Increase self-awareness to build empathy skills and cultivate compassionate leadership
- Understand the role of trust in developing solid employee bonds and building relationships
- Learn the skills and strategies necessary to improve your coaching relationships
- Explore techniques for providing feedforward information
- Prepare a leadership development plan that helps prepare you for your leadership journey