Women in Leadership Development Series
Our Women in Leadership Development Series was created for women by women, addressing the needs and challenges of today’s female leaders. This program is perfect for leaders at all levels—emerging leaders, experienced managers, entrepreneurs, or anyone looking to grow, develop, and maximize their leadership capabilities. In addition to driving bottom-line financial performance, research illustrates that having more women in leadership roles predicts higher job satisfaction and commitment to the organization—for people of all genders. But barriers still remain. While there’s no one formula for being an effective leader, it’s a little more complicated when it comes to women in leadership. Double standards, the second shift, and the infamous glass ceiling place disproportionate burdens on women. Our women’s leadership development program helps individual women better navigate those challenges.
This series utilizes the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® assessment which is designed to help uncover individual DiSC leadership style and adapt it to provide a clear, actionable path to more effective leadership. Bringing together the best practices from more than 300 experts in 150 organizations, plus the findings from prominent scholars and years of additional research, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® reveals a simple, actionable path toward more effective leadership. Its proven leadership principles directly connect today’s real-world demands, generating powerful insights for leaders—or future leaders—of any size organization.
The series consists of six interactive sessions AND two individual, one-on-one coaching sessions that take a deep dive into key components of successful female leaders.
This is a six month program that will meet virtually via Zoom on the third Tuesday of each month.
In addition to six training sessions, members of the program will receive:
- The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® assessment
- A copy of The JoyPowered® Organization
- Two individual coaching sessions
- A certificate of completion
- 20% off in The JoyPowered® Shop
You can join the program for just $1,850!
- May 17, 2022
- June 21, 2022
- July 19, 2022
- August 16, 2022
- September 20, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- Use the DiSC Work of Leaders® assessment to explore individual leadership styles
- Learn and understand how to craft a vision, alignment, and how to champion execution
- Explore the characteristics of leadership and finding your voice
- Examine the self-imposed obstacles and habits that keep women from reaching their goals
- Learn about and define purpose driven leadership
- Evaluate your career with principle leadership considerations and how to lead with purpose
- Discuss the correlation between purpose and impact
- Explore common leadership challenges and barriers
- Discover techniques to lead with impact, resilience, and fulfillment
- Learn how to reframe your thoughts to achieve desired outcomes
- Discuss concepts of the glass ceiling
- Evaluate risk-taking and negotiations
- Learn key strategies for negotiations to create win/win outcomes
- Understand the components of self-promotion
- Discuss tools to design a nourish to flourish plan